Hiking Strategy: A Comfortable, Healthy and Complete Hiking Guideline and Technique
Hiking is the purest way of traveling. You can enjoy the beautiful and wonderful natural scenery along the way. You can also cultivate the tenacity and the spirit of solidarity and mutual assistance in the process of searching. A comfortable and healthy way of hiking will Reduce a lot of unnecessary damage for your journey and add more fun.
Before start hiking make sure you have the proper outfit most importantly a good pair of sneaker. For better comfort you can custom your sneaker size and matriarchal according to your feet
Make your walk easier: 7 Effective method of hiking walk
- Indian walking method
In this method the waist swings from side to side, the knees are straight, and the shoulders do not move. It is more suitable for travelers carrying light bags on the plain.
- Horizontal walking method
When walking, the feet move horizontally. This method is not easy to fatigue and is suitable for walking on mountain trails.
- Wolf walk
This walking method is a straight line and needs to be balanced. It is suitable for small walking and has a good effect on labor saving.
- Go uphill and narrow the range
Buried uphill, if you walk in big strides, your body will sway from side to side and lose your balance. Therefore, when going uphill, the stride should be reduced, and the steps should be steady. If the slope of the uphill road is steep, it is best to walk up alternately from left to right.
- Walk at the same speed
The key to avoiding prolonged walking fatigue is to keep the stride small and walk at the same rhythmic speed. The reason for fatigue is mostly: stepping on flat ground and blindly speeding up walking. When walking for a medium and long time, remember not to rush and maintain a regular rhythm.
- Pay special attention to downhill roads
The downhill road is generally easy, but if the original rhythm of walking is destroyed, it is easy to fall and get injured. In particular, you should not run and jump. Not only will you get hurt easily, but you will also kick rocks at others. Experienced people always walk slowly downhill and tie their shoelaces very tightly so as not to hit the top of the shoe with their toes and hurt their fingertips.
When going downhill, the soles of your feet should be attached to the ground. If the slope is too steep, you can walk sideways like a crab. After standing firm with your front feet stretched out , you can keep up with your back feet. This is the least likely to fall.
- Group walking
When walking in groups, everyone walks differently, some are fast and some are slow. In order to prevent accidents, the speed of the team should not be too fast, you may wish to enjoy the surrounding scenery while walking leisurely.
The leader should pay attention to the speed of the front and rear teams. Let the slowest person go second, so that even junior leaders can easily control the speed of the team. (Never let the slowest person go to the end, accidents often happen like that)
Outdoor hiking: Learning to "rest" is the most important
- Lean on a tree trunk to reduce the burden on your legs and relieve stress.
- Choose a higher place to sit down. It is best to sit on a slope or a rock with a small height difference from the hips to rest.
- support the upper body by supporting the knees with both hands, bend the upper body into a balanced bridge, and level the back, so that the backpack is placed on the back steadily, the legs are slightly bent, facing the uphill direction, and the torso is relaxed. This can reduce the weight of the shoulders, relieve the spine from top-down pressure, quickly relieve fatigue, and restore physical strength.
Note: When you leave, do not lift your upper body quickly, but slowly restore your torso to the normal position as you move upward.
- Breathe as deeply as possible, slow down the pace, and slow down until you feel no effort. Distribute the rest to each step and reduce the number of rests.
- If you sit down and rest, try to sit down where the road is gentle. Do not enter the elevated place immediately after taking a break. After the rest, the heart, lungs and muscles are in a calm state, facing the sudden huge physical energy consumption, not to mention the waste of physical energy, it will also cause danger.
- Small steps, slightly shuffling. Small steps can save some physical strength. When going up the mountain, do not raise your feet high and slightly mop the ground, as long as it does not affect walking and safety, which can save physical strength.
When going on a high platform, you can use your hands to help lift your legs up, and then press your knees to lift your body with your hands. There are many roads in the mountains that will encounter high stone terraces. Because the legs have not stopped using during the process of going up the mountain, the muscles will be a little cramped and inflexible when they are extremely tired.
Therefore, it is best to match the upper and lower limbs, which can save a lot of physical strength and ensure safety.
A recovery guide: Make your recovery faster
- Replenish energy when you get home.
- Hot bath, but can not soak feet in hot water.
- with the help rather rubbing the aching place, do not massage swollen parts.
- Shake your body more and don't drink alcohol.
- Raise your legs when you sleep.
- Actively recover from jogging or swim to relax the next day.
- After 24 hours, start to soak your feet or cross between hot and cold water.
Common mistakes-soaking feet in hot water and kneading after walking can cause secondary injuries.
Sample Block Quote
Praesent vestibulum congue tellus at fringilla. Curabitur vitae semper sem, eu convallis est. Cras felis nunc commodo loremous convallis vitae interdum non nisl. Maecenas ac est sit amet augue pharetra convallis nec danos.
Sample Paragraph Text
Praesent vestibulum congue tellus at fringilla. Curabitur vitae semper sem, eu convallis est. Cras felis nunc commodo eu convallis vitae interdum non nisl. Maecenas ac est sit amet augue pharetra convallis nec danos dui.
Cras suscipit quam et turpis eleifend vitae malesuada magna congue. Damus id ullamcorper neque. Sed vitae mi a mi pretium aliquet ac sed elitos. Pellentesque nulla eros accumsan quis justo at tincidunt lobortis denimes loremous. Suspendisse vestibulum lectus in lectus volutpat, ut dapibus purus pulvinar. Vestibulum sit amet auctor ipsum.